[Rhodes22-list] St. Michael's Trip

Mary Lou Troy mtroy at atlanticbb.net
Wed Jul 1 19:02:45 EDT 2009

Very nice - great report - one of our favorite places though we've
never anchored there. Usually take a slip at the museum. Last time we
were at Higgins. As you know, we keep our rode and anchor in one of
those mesh anchor rode bags. To keep spaghetti to a minimum we have
the last 150 ft of rode bundled in 50 foot bundles corralled with
velcro ties. It's all nicely flaked so that it could be ready if we
are anchoring in a deep spot or have to let out more scope in a blow.
Don't think it would work if you were using the anchor rode tray in
the v-berth.

Mary Lou
1991 R22 Fretless
Rock Hall, MD