[Rhodes22-list] St. Michael's Trip

cowie ccowie at cowieassociates.com
Wed Jul 1 19:22:12 EDT 2009

Mary Lou
I like the rode bag idea and plan to go that route.  Also like the tip on
velcro for the extra line not usualy required.  Did you join the museum to
stay at their dock ? Do you remember what dock you used?  The G dock looked
like it had limited depth that would not be a problem for the rhodes , and
therfor plenty of open slips.   The admiral isn't a sailor and I think st
Michaels could be a good spot for her to meet me by land for an overnight
bed and breakfast experience.