[Rhodes22-list] St. Michael's Trip

Mary Lou Troy mtroy at atlanticbb.net
Wed Jul 1 20:58:58 EDT 2009

We've been members of the museum for quite a while. It used to be
quite a bit cheaper but so was the rest of St. Michael's.

Our favorite spots are in the section labeled E. (Here's what we are
talking about for those who want to follow along in their programs:
http://www.cbmm.org/Boater%27s-Guide.pdf) The slips in the G area are
fairly shallow but they also don't have electric. Seeing as how we
usually seem to be in St. Michael's when it's really hot, it's nice
to have electric to run the fan in the companionway. Many of our
trips to St. Michael's have been midweek when space hasn't been a
problem but we've had pretty good luck reserving a week or so in
advance as well. You can't reserve more than 2 weeks in advance. If
you are looking for bed and breakfast look at Higgins as well. I
think they are connected to one of the B&Bs and might get you a
combined rate. St Michael's is a great place to walk around. The
museum is worth the better portion of a day. One of the nice things
about a slip at the museum is that you have the run of the outdoor
facilities after the museum closes.

Mary Lou
1991 R22 Fretless
Rock Hall, MD