[Rhodes22-list] raising the mast

richard mac arthur richard at macarthurlawfirm.com
Thu Jul 2 12:10:15 EDT 2009

I answered on my iphone and I'm not sure it went through so I'll try again
from my computer. It's an IMF mast and I don't have a crane. It's a 1988 (I
believe it was bought from the builder after it was refurbished in 1995).
The boat will be at my home on Anchor Bay which is part of Lake St. Clair,
which is part of the waterway between Lake Huron and Lake Erie. I don't know
of any owners in the area.