[Rhodes22-list] Changing line on GBI furler

Claude Cox ccc974 at comcast.net
Thu Jul 2 20:32:34 EDT 2009

David;

I think we have the same furler.  I got a good look at the furler drum today
while the sail was deployed, and it fits the description you gave of yours.

Your instructions for changing the line are quite thorough and the job
doesn't sound too daunting.  I can probably find a friend who will work for
a six-pack.

Thanks much for your response--I'll let you know how it turns out.

Claude