[Rhodes22-list] Lee helm

cjlowe at sssnet.com cjlowe at sssnet.com
Thu Jul 2 20:36:33 EDT 2009

Did you detach the forestay from the top of the mast,in the off season and
maybe not get it back in the same holes it came out of for this season?
Did you change size of the head sail,or get the sails cleaned? Maybe the
main sail isn't deploying all the way out? That's  all I can think of.

Jerry Lowe

The only other thing I can think of is weight distribution. We find