[Rhodes22-list] Lee helm

Leland LKUHN at cnmc.org
Fri Jul 3 01:06:36 EDT 2009

I can understand why a little weather helm is good, but when people say
their boats have a little weather helm I don't quite understand it.  If my
sails are balanced I have no helm at all.  If I have too much Genoa out I
get lee helm.  If I have too little Genoa out I get weather helm.  Aren't
all boats like that?

Lee
1986 Rhodes22  At Ease
Kent Island, MD