[Rhodes22-list] cowie opus voyage

Ben Schultz benonvelvetelvis at theskinnyonbenny.com
Mon Jul 6 16:38:08 EDT 2009

Although it's been open on my desktop for hours (maybe even a day or two?),
I just read the captain's log that you published.  Keep it up.  I wish more
of us (self included) took the time to write up some details of our day
cruises or short overnight trips.

I'm amazed by the aerial shot of the anchorage.  I sail on waters with great
little rivers and coves for exploration, but I've never had any company at
an anchorage whatsoever.  Never had to figure out if I was going to swing
like the other boats or if I was letting out too much rode, making too much
noise, or offending anyone with my fat naked swimming.

Cheers,

Ben

R22 Velvet Elvis