[Rhodes22-list] Mast step

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Thu Jul 9 11:51:10 EDT 2009

Jim,
I agrree with you. Any time you are attaching screws to the deck a sealant
is required. Silicone is good where there is pressure involved. My choice
for  this would be the BoatLife Sealant. Make sure to fill the drilled out
holes with  sealant before placing the mast step in place, making sure to
leave a little  extra to seal the mast step to the deck.

Rummy

In a message dated 7/9/2009 10:35:58 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,