[Rhodes22-list] Show and Tell for Mary Jane

Arthur H. Czerwonky czerwonky at earthlink.net
Sun Jul 12 14:57:25 EDT 2009

Mary Lou,

I'm going to reply off-list because the details are still very confidential, which I hope you and Fred will treat in the same way.  Ok?  As there are inquiries or questions, I will respond off list, one-on-one, so please do not share any specifics with others.  I have committed a sizeable sum for a just received new industrial stitching machine and attachments, so I can't afford to have my designs stolen.  There are other specific causes for this which we can discuss by phone later if you want.

I haven't taken a cockpit shot because I haven't finished stitching the rear panel yet.  I will send it to you off-list in a week or so.

If you like the concept ('Keep It Simple'), you will be totally impressed with the final look and capability, and I'm trying best to be reserved when I say this.

As I may get inquiries, I plan to treat each as a custom job, which will be of mutual advantage.  There may be specific wants to address.  For now I think the layered approach looks good - my gosh, it is so much simpler.  A little rain and you slap up either vinyl or the solid.  Bob Keller has told me more than once how much he liked the ease and flexibility of the BR design.  I won't build it if it isn't best for the application and the client.  This Rhoadie family is too important to me.

The snaps will match throughout, so should not need any studs except two on the top of the PT.  The top is Sunbrella, the best and with many colors to select from.  The sides are WR and FR oxford cloth, light yet sturdy, easily stowed or transported.  The screen mesh is pretty standard, but can vary if you want it special.  I, too have and have used the old PTE.  This is entirely a different league.

If you all should opt, I will make sure you and Fred are happy critters, Mary Lou.  Nothing could please me more if you do.   You know what I mean, Vern?

R,

Art