[Rhodes22-list] I just got my new old Rhodes

Todd Tavares sprocket80 at mail.com
Sun Jul 12 17:32:22 EDT 2009

Jeff,

    First of all, are you sure what you have is actually a Rhodes 22?
There was a guy IIRC who sailed on the Hudson River,
on a boat with an engine well in the laz, and his boat was a knock off.
As far as the back stay adjustment, there should be
 a block on each back stay. A line is ran between these blocks, which
pulls the stays toward each other, creating tension. It
is hard to believe the PO sailed with a hang on jib and a slack forestay.

Todd T