[Rhodes22-list] R22 for sale in Florida????

Alex Mckenna alex at brightrhino.com
Mon Jul 13 11:11:25 EDT 2009

Hello,

I saw two for sale in Florida when I was looking.

One in Punta Gorda, near where I used to live:

http://www.sailboatlistings.com/view/12414

There was also one in Fernandina beach for $22,500 but that listing
seems to be dead now.

No, I found a listing for $30,000

http://www.buyusedboatsforsale.com/26515.html

It is funny, I had just moved from FL to Connecticut when I started
looking for a Rhodes, and there were two back in FL

Alex McKenna