[Rhodes22-list] 411 on Allegheny Reservoir

John Shulick jsbudda at verizon.net
Mon Jul 13 22:38:23 EDT 2009

Art,

You are very kind and I thank you for your complement. The photo shows the
boat in a favorable light with the suns glare covering the crazing from 35
yrs. of use. But despite some minor gel coat cracking there are no soft
spots any where on the deck, cabin top, or in the cockpit. the seats and
lazaret are firm and support me fine.  In the future I would like to re
finish the top side like I did the hull when I first bought the boat, fill
in all cracks, sand, seal, and coat.

Thank you

John