[Rhodes22-list] Walk-through stern rail Re: I just got my new old Rhodes

Arthur H. Czerwonky czerwonky at earthlink.net
Tue Jul 14 16:49:33 EDT 2009

Caesar,

I suggested another item to Ron which might be of value for general consumption - when climbing the swim ladder, having a handhold when you get toward the top of the ladder and step onto the transom surface is mighty helpful for stability.  A simple option could be to suspend a grip from the clew on a 2' or so cable or heavy line, with 6" SS tube piece oriented to be horizontal.  I used a small tube piece from BR extras and it works like a charm.  It just makes it a little more steady climbing into the boat.

Art