[Rhodes22-list] trailer camping and anti-sway bar

Ron Singerman sail at tds.net
Wed Jul 15 06:32:47 EDT 2009

Rich,

I have some experience trailering and pulling my single axel Triad Trailer
with my R-22 distances.  Yes, I have used my R-22 for sleeping purposes on
the road.  As far as fishtailing: regardless of whether you have an anti
sway bar or not you have to have at least 10% of the entire weight of the
trailer and boat as tongue weight.  The "sweet spot" merely is a guide to
that location of the boat on the trailer that assures you of the proper
distribution of weight.

Fair winds,

>>ron<<
S/V Serenity