[Rhodes22-list] Stan .... got mast stubs? how much?

Mary Lou Troy mtroy at atlanticbb.net
Fri Jul 17 09:16:38 EDT 2009

Mike,
I wouldn't move the mast car, probably just used a fixed bolt.
Wouldn't mind drilling holes in the mast stub but we have used
something wooden in the past.

There is nothing as nice as keeping a boat indoors in our northern
winters. We used to keep the Com-Pac 16 in the garage - the car lived
outdoors. It was wonderful and really reduced the wear and tear on
the boat. The only thing to worry about was critters getting in.

Too many places for water to go during thaw freeze cycles with the
boat out in the open uncovered.  We've posted our winter cover before.

best,
Mary Lou
1991 R22 Fretless
Rock Hall, MD