[Rhodes22-list] Stan .... got mast stubs? how much? Winter Quaters

John Shulick jsbudda at verizon.net
Mon Jul 20 10:26:37 EDT 2009

Mike,

 Now that I have an idea of your location. I store Delilah in a limestone
mine located in Wampum Pa. 55 degrees year round and relatively stable
humidity. My father in law stored his bayliner there 20+ yrs. and the boat
looked almost new when he sold it. I pull everything off the boat for
storage and set her back up again for the winter.

John S.