[Rhodes22-list] Adapting a trailer

Alex McKenna alex at brightrhino.com
Fri Jul 17 16:11:37 EDT 2009

Hi,

I have finally gotten my trailer up from Florida to Connecticut and want to
pick up my rhodes soon. First I will have to adapt the trailer to fit the
rhodes. It is an aluminum dual axle trailer with all new running gear,
axles, brakes, springs, etc. I had a 26 foot Parker-Dawson center-cockpit
sailboat on it, but it was originally for a v-hull powerboat. I need to know
how high the bunks should be, and any other thoughts the wise people of the
list have.

I am excited to finally get the sailboat.

Here is a picture of the trailer:
http://www.nabble.com/file/p24540849/trailer%2Boverview%2Bmedium.jpg

Thanks,

Alex