[Rhodes22-list] Minimum Door height?

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Mon Jul 20 08:04:32 EDT 2009

John B,
No, I'm a former resident of Wisconsin. Born in Green Bay, raised in Fond
du Lac and moved to South Carolina nineteen years ago from Chippewa Falls.
I;m  still a very loyal Badger fan though.

Rummy

In a message dated 7/17/2009 1:36:41 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
jbroadri at amfam.com writes:

Yes,  I have a slip at skipper buds.  Are you in the area?