[Rhodes22-list] Thru Hull Depth Sounders

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Fri Jul 24 07:01:39 EDT 2009

Bob,

There are some very nice new brands available including wireless setups for
 depth, wind and hull speed. I guess it depends on how much you want to
spend and  what you really need. More information would help us lead you down
the wrong  road for sure. :)

Rummy

In a message dated 7/23/2009 9:06:11 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,