[Rhodes22-list] Thru Hull Depth Sounder Recommendations

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Fri Jul 24 11:51:26 EDT 2009

Mary Lou,
I think the fish finder is possibly the best depth finder you can have.
Knowing the contour and also being able to find the fish is sometimes
important  when the wind dies. I can't remember ever seeing a barge on Lake
Hartwell. I  suppose it could happen, but I haven't drank enough rum yet to see one.
Pink  elephants are a common site on our lake.

Rummy

In a message dated 7/24/2009 10:29:13 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,