[Rhodes22-list] Rigging discussion, extra forestay(s)

Leland LKUHN at cnmc.org
Tue Jul 28 15:35:27 EDT 2009

John,

How would your inside stay differ from what Fred and Mary Lou and others
have with their UPS rigging?

Come to think of it, how do you come about with headsails on a cutter?  Some
of the double forestays are real close together.  Do you need to furl the
sails back in before tacking?

Lee
1986 Rhodes22  At Ease
Kent Island, MD