[Rhodes22-list] Introduction

BenCittadino bencittadino at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 19:08:57 EDT 2009

Welcome John;

I'm a 2nd year Rhodie with my boat tied up in Highlands, NJ. I also know Rob
B. and Jay F. and in fact Rob and I were out on Barnegat Bay in his boat and
on Sandy Hook Bay in mine last summer. I'm still a relative rookie sailor,
but I love my '93 which I did buy from Stan as a recycled 2008 (and while
it's too late for you I can't emphasize enough the advantages and piece of
mind that come with the Stan Spitzer, General Boats, recycled guarantee and
factory support). I get a big kick out of just watching the "watchers"
stroll down the dock and gaze admiringly at my baby. "Everybody" wants to
talk to me about her, and I can tell they love the look of my boat (and I
have a plain vanilla blue hull. Imagine if I had Rummy's Sunny-D Yellow; I'd
have to beat them off with a stick). So far I'm the only Rhodes I've seen on
Sandy Hook Bay.

I'm still working for a living but email me back-channel if you plan to be
up my way. I'm sure there's alot I could learn from an old racer.

Welcome Aboard!

BenCittadino
s/v Susan Kay