[Rhodes22-list] My first question

John johnrowland at optonline.net
Tue Jun 2 20:41:34 EDT 2009

This is regarding the board--I have about 28" difference between the board being up and down all the way.  Does this seem correct, or do I need to drop the board more.  I have a lot of line left over, after dropping the board.  I am not sure if I have a very long line, or it is not dropping as far as it should.

Thanks to anyone that replys to this, and, having been reading this list message for many months, I am thrilled to be part of this exclusive club.

John