[Rhodes22-list] Re design of Rhodes Interior and elimination of compressi...

Rick sloopblueheron at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 11:37:45 EDT 2009

ML is right about stay tension not affecting sailing performance with IMF.
Except the forestay which should be tightened using the aftstay tensioner
when headed up wind.

Too tight or too loose does stress the mast step.  Hand tightening takes
care of that just fine.  Using a Loos guage is cutting butter with a chain
saw.

Rick