[Rhodes22-list] Halyards

Hank hnw555 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 12:32:54 EDT 2009

Cowie,

The main is attached to the roller tube with screws.  No halyard.  The
headsail depends on your setup.  I'll let someone else tackle that one.  As
far as securing the headsail when furled, I always used a bungy rapped
around the sail where the clew ends up to ensure that it doesn't unfurl. The
little bit of mainsail sticking out should not be a problem.

Hank