[Rhodes22-list] New subject Numbers on mainsails

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Thu Jun 4 08:37:33 EDT 2009

John,
Any chance it corresponds to anything on your hull ID number?

Rummy

In a message dated 6/3/2009 10:07:05 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
jsbudda at verizon.net writes:

You  would think I would know by now not to do that!

The original  mainsail on my boat had the number 93 on it. I have seen
pictures of other  standard main rhodes with numbers on the mainsails. Does
any one know what  these numbers mean?

John S