[Rhodes22-list] cup holders

Ben Schultz benonvelvetelvis at theskinnyonbenny.com
Mon Jun 8 09:33:36 EDT 2009

If you sail with the pop top open, and have someone who likes to stand in
the cabin enjoying the shade, you can hang a gimbaled holder on the pop top
cross bar too.  That can also work for crew who sit against the cockpit
bulkhead, although they have to stand up to reach their drinks if they're up
there.