[Rhodes22-list] cup holders

Leland LKUHN at cnmc.org
Mon Jun 8 09:40:04 EDT 2009

Chris,

The white plastic sign reads "Sail Time" so I assume that's the name.  West
Marine carries it.  It's stainless steel and gimballed with a plastic clamp
to attach to the stern rail.

First picture without beer; second with beer.

The floor drain trough at the lazarette is just wide enough that you can
cram a bottled water into it.  I'm sure Stan went through many designs
before perfecting this feature.

Lee
1986 Rhodes22  At Ease
Kent Island, MD

cowie wrote:

> Thanks, I like the gimbaled type mounted near the stern rail for the
> captain, one each side, maybe a suction cup for crew on the bulkhead and
> the Lil sucker looks pretty versatile.
>
> Opus r22 2009
>
> cowie wrote:
>>
>> ok, I am getting used to my new boat and have worked out a lot of issues
>> but now have a really important question.  I think this one goes out to
>> Rummy.  What are the preferred cup holder configurations for the Rhodes
>> 22?  Gimbaled hanging off the rail? suction cups to the bulkhead?  I
>> finally convinced the admiral to join me for a sail today and she has
>> decided cup holders are absolutely necessary.

http://www.nabble.com/file/p23924276/Picture%2B093.jpg Picture+093.jpg
http://www.nabble.com/file/p23924276/At%2BEase%2Bin%2BMarch%2B012.jpg
At+Ease+in+March+012.jpg