[Rhodes22-list] yamaha 9.9 trouble

BenCittadino bencittadino at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 20:27:21 EDT 2009

Thanks John and Dave for the really quick and eminently sensible replies.

Dave, I'm afraid the answer to your question is that the cover is cracked
and I should probably replace (can I?) or repair (dare I?) it. I'm concerned
about whether I can relocate the little attachment "dohicky" on top of a new
cover for the bar connecting the tiller to the engine, but also don't know
if a repair of the cover is even possible. I like your idea of only using
the connection for really tight quarters. If I ever get it fixed that's what
I'll do.

Ben