[Rhodes22-list] yamaha 9.9 trouble

BenCittadino bencittadino at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 10:19:51 EDT 2009

Thanks Folks;

I actually think the engine may be flopping around too much back there.
We'll see. Art came up with an idea that I think may help with the stalling
out issue. The gas cap/vent may be plugged/too tight causing a vacuum to
build up in the tank. I like that explanation as it fits the facts (smooth
operation, stall, and easy restart), and is CHEAP to fix.

Frone (is that right, or a typo?) I like your boat name. Is that "Sunday
Morning" as in "Easy like a...", or as in Charles Osgood (my wife works for
CBS), or something else?

Ben