[Rhodes22-list] power pack trouble

Tom Bickerstaff tabick at mchsi.com
Mon Jun 15 09:37:35 EDT 2009

Hi guys,

I've had minor engine problems in the past and you guys have always steered
me in the right direction; I hope that track record holds true this time as
well.

No engine problems this time around - power pack problems instead.

The pack is great at powering the motor up & out of the water - the problem
is I can't get the thing to drop the motor back in the water - the pack
appears to be jamming in the track.  Stan says it's supposed to work purely
on the basis of gravity.

I've tried raising and lowering the pack - slowly and quickly - & I've tried
spraying WD-40 on the lift tacks.  No luck whatsoever.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Tom Bickerstaff