[Rhodes22-list] Sailboat Cushions Question

CarolN8 at aol.com CarolN8 at aol.com
Wed Jun 17 12:17:54 EDT 2009

I am currently replacing my cockpit cushions. It was suggested to me by the
 upholstery person that I try using one piece of marine vinyl instead of
the mesh  cover that Stan used because it won't absorb the water. I have my
dogs on the  boat all the time swimming so they do get drenched. Has anyone
tried this? Or do  you have suggestions. I had talked to Stan about ordering
from him, but he  thought the shipping cost would be too great to make it
worth it.

Also the upholstery person recommended using dry fast foam instead of
closed cell foam. Has anyone done this?

Thanks in advance,

Carol
s/v Painkiller