[Rhodes22-list] Elle's Photography

Mary Lou Troy mtroy at atlanticbb.net
Thu Jun 18 11:39:14 EDT 2009

I guess no one here remembers the Mark & Julie Kaynor's entry in the
Blacksburg VA Christmas parade. I think this was maybe 2003 before they sold
Raven to Pete Thorn, bought Rachel (Tayana 37) and went off cruising the
Bahamas. Scroll down for the attached pic.

Elle, if you are looking for great Christmas shots, consider the Rock Hall
lighted boat parade. Usually the first Saturday in December, Santa arrives
at the bulkhead in Rock Hall harbor around 6 pm (so it's dark and usually
cold) aboard a work boat accompanied by a short lighted boat parade while
members of the Kent County Community Marching Band play on shore. From there
he gets onto a fire engine for the ride uptown and then walks the one block
of Main Street to his little hut where  the kids line up to tell him what
they want for Christmas. We missed it last year because we were away but if
we are around, it's one of our favorite Rock Hall things.

Mary Lou

1991 Rhodes 22 Fretless

Rock Hall, MD