[Rhodes22-list] Cowl Vent

Leland LKUHN at cnmc.org
Fri Jun 26 08:39:30 EDT 2009

Rick,

Do you use the anchor rode locker?  If so, what technique do you use to get
the rode in and out of the locker.  I'd prefer to use it as designed if
there's some easy way to do it.  I even thought about taking the locker in
and out with each use but I didn't want to disconnect the anchor from the
rode.

I think someone on this list said that the vent scoop is designed to face
aft away from the wind.  Mine has always faced forward.  Should I turn it
around?

Thanks!

Lee
1986 Rhodes22  At Ease