[Rhodes22-list] Military Marinas Website

cowie ccowie at cowieassociates.com
Tue Jun 30 17:48:20 EDT 2009

Lee:

Looks like they have a great start to an informative web page.  I learned
something new looking at the home page photo.  So that's how I am supposed
to secure the bimini when it is stowed!  I had been tucking the straps
inside the bimini cover and then letting the boom  hold the stowed bimini in
place.

Thanks for the link.