[Rhodes22-list] Here is Doyle offer on UPS pricing

Ron Singerman sail at tds.net
Mon Mar 2 11:32:39 EST 2009

Rummy,

A yellow Rhodes 22, now that sounds interesting. Serenity is white gelcoat
and since I spend most of my time sailing  in FL I wanted a light color
hull.  It has been shown that the cabin temperature is affected by the
darker hull colors.  I bet you will have the only yellow R-22.  Thanks...

>>ron<<
S/V Serenity