[Rhodes22-list] Here is Doyle offer on UPS pricing

Mary Lou Troy mtroy at atlanticbb.net
Mon Mar 2 10:56:19 EST 2009

Hi Caesar,
Our experience with the UPS is that it is somewhat less likely to
collapse on itself in a fitful breeze or in powerboat chop. It may
still collapse but it refills itself much more quickly than the genoa
would do under the same conditions. Not sure about the 2 knots of
wind but by the time you get to 3 or 4 it will keep you moving even in chop.

Mary Lou
1991 R22  Fretless
Rock Hall, MD