[Rhodes22-list] RumRunner's new colors

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Tue Mar 3 08:33:01 EST 2009

Wally,
Money is not a consideration when painting Rum Runner. After 21 years with
the factory paint, it will be nice to have a beautiful hull again. The DuPont
factory rep for this area lives in our city and is working with the marina to
assure that we get a high quality paint job. He has taken a special interest
in  this project, which I am very thankful for.

Rummy

In a message dated 3/3/2009 6:55:33 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,