[Rhodes22-list] RumRunner's new colors

TN Rhodey tnrhodey at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 08:07:27 EST 2009

Rummy, So your boat has been painted previously by GB? I didn't realize
that....I guess part of the GB refurb? Nice to know it lasted so long. My 84
had been through GB refurb process in 91but had not been painted.

Are they going to spray or roll? It seems many places no longer spray due to
EPA requirements. Mine was rolled and I was amazed at the results. I know
you will post some pics.

Wally