[Rhodes22-list] Welcome Patrick - You want a Rhodes

Patrick Riley pbryanriley at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 17:00:48 EST 2009

Thanks to all for the welcomes.  Yes, I think a recycled Rhodes is a good
idea for me since I can't afford the $ for a new one and can't afford the
time for a fixer.  I did e-chat with Stan and he suggested I join up with
this list.  I had visited Rhodes22.org but between the age of some the pages
and perhaps some reluctance on the part of my security software I had become
convinced that this group was no longer active.  It seems you are very
active:-).

I do hope to Sail Coeur D' Alene someday.  I grew up not far from there in
western Montana.  Lake Ponderay is on my list too.  I would say these are
within 1 very long days drag of Denver.

-Patrick