[Rhodes22-list] Void under mast foot planned or developed

Andrew Collins sailingvesselcarmen at gmail.com
Fri Mar 6 11:16:46 EST 2009

Ah, ditto. I sealed the holes and gelcoat chips with white expoxy, redrilled
for wood screws #8 x 1/2" I believe, sanded smooth, and then redrilled the
holes, and siliconed the taberbacle on to avoid water penetration. Oh, and I
filled the screw holes with toothpicks and epoxy. I had no rot.

Andrew
sv Carmen