[Rhodes22-list] Transom Thickness

Daniel Johnson djohnson0671 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 20:23:46 EDT 2009

Thanks very much much.  That is exactly what I was looking for.  In my head
at least, I am contemplating an upside down U shaped braket that will sit
over the whole thickness of the transom - not screw into it, but rather
clamp onto it.  On top of the bracket I'll mount an oarlock to support the
long sculling oar.  Until I see how all this will work, I don't plan to
drill any holes in the boat!  Thanks again.

Dan