[Rhodes22-list] Re hab questions

Baywind baywindgroup at comcast.net
Thu Mar 12 07:59:52 EDT 2009

My Rhodes is a 1979 that was on the hard for several years before I rescued
her from becoming scrap. She didn't get much attention for some time so I
have my work cut out for me.

There are aluminum or SS plates bolted to the side of the rudder, it looks
like support was added. I was going to take it apart to see why, but I might
be better off leaving it alone. It is solid, just not very pretty. I will
get more pictures this weekend.

The hull seems sound for a boat this age, the cockpit floor is a little soft
in spots, but usable for now.

I will know a lot more this weekend when I work on her.