[Rhodes22-list] Re hab questions

Lowe, Rob rlowe at vt.edu
Thu Mar 12 08:47:07 EDT 2009

Greg,
I'm with Rummy.  Not like anything we've seen here before.  I've got a
1976 at home and the tiller is sitting in the basement.  I'll get you
some pictures soon, certainly by this weekend.

I was searching through my list of saved messages for some tiller
pictures.  The only thing close are these two.

http://www.rhodes22.org/pipermail/rhodes22-list/attachments/20080530/926
6c520/attachment-0001.jpg
http://www.rhodes22.org/pipermail/rhodes22-list/attachments/20080530/926
6c520/attachment-0002.jpg

These photos were taken to show how a power tiller was set up, but at
least you get an idea of what the tiller should look like (ignore all
the added on hardware).  As you can see, many coats of marine grade
varnish gives it a nice look.

Rob
S/V Getaway
1976 Rhodes 22