[Rhodes22-list] Hello from Ontario

Canada viking keld at kos.net
Sat Mar 14 15:52:59 EDT 2009

Just a quick note to introduce myself.  Keld Jensen from Ontario.  Tax
preparer, tourist accommodation proprietor, classical violinist, and natural
sailor with viking background.  Interested in finding out more practical
info about Rhodes 22.  Seems like a perfect boat for day sailing Lake
Ontario and smaller lakes too, with some remote camping from time to time.
I hope someone in this area will invite me for a spin so I can determine
what my next step should be.  I currently own and sail 2 boats, a canvas
covered cedar strip canoe with a clamp-on sail kit, and an old McGruer and
Clarke modified 19' Lightning "Cheap Thrill" which is going back in the
water summer 2009 after drying out and peeling for 7 years. How that plays
out will determine how quickly I need an upgrade.

http://jensenvilla.ca more about us

-----
think, drink, stink, but don't sink