[Rhodes22-list] So about the centerboard

Lou Rosenberg steadilsr at verizon.net
Wed Mar 18 22:34:24 EDT 2009

Mary Lou

Im surprised by the position of the pennant at the aft end of the board!
My pennant attaches to the mid section and is never really visible
when fully deployed.

I havent posted to the list on this computer and I had to slim down
my main emails in box so this may not get posted I may in fact
email you this directly at the same time so you get it.

I say if this works for you go with it!
As a person who had to go though 2 gaskets last year due to
sloppiness with the sealant, the only advice would be
to cover the pennant with plastic wrap from the kitchen or something
easy to remove while you lather up the edge of the trunk.
take your time!
I allow a full afternoon to put the pivot in lube it first I used
grease.   thread the pennant , cover it where it can get silicone on
it and then remove the
plastic before covering and bolting it up.

add water and go sailing!
  fair winds
  Lou
  s/v Miracles