[Rhodes22-list] Bimini Installation

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Thu Mar 19 16:33:06 EDT 2009

In a message dated 3/19/2009 2:31:39 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
caesarpaul01 at yahoo.com writes:

http://www.rhodes22.org/pipermail/rhodes22-list/attachments/20090319/5dd7eb9b/
attachment-0001.jpg

Caesar,

I don't have the bimini and wouldn't want one for the type of sailing that  I
do. However, after carefully looking at both pictures I would not recommend
mounting it on the genoa track. I could see problems with sail adjustment and
snagging the bimini and damaging it. I would simply use the stationary gunnel
 mount. Seems to me to be much safer and functional.......from my point of
view.

Rummy
**************Feeling the pinch at the grocery store?  Make meals for Under
$10. (http://food.aol.com/frugal-feasts?ncid=emlcntusfood00000002)