[Rhodes22-list] Bimini Installation

cjlowe at sssnet.com cjlowe at sssnet.com
Thu Mar 19 17:29:32 EDT 2009

Caesar,
I have mine mounted on slides on the track,behind the jib sheet
block.Never had it any other way but I'm happy with the set-up.I think it
gives me the most flexibility. I really like that I can slide it forward
to go above the pop top enclosure,so when it rains I can leave the back
window open for ventilation,and still not get the inside of the cabin
wet.Or I can slide it all the way aft and bungee it to the backstay,out of
the way. Normal storage when underway for me is to lean it on the pop top
with the cover on and the poptop up.That said,I have the 135% jib,so I
don't use much of the track for the jib sheet block.

Jerry Lowe