[Rhodes22-list] Lake Hartwell Report?

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Fri Mar 20 11:31:13 EDT 2009

Rob,

Thanks for asking. We received about an inch and a half of rain last
weekend. No complaints here, but the lake is still down eleven feet. The USACE  has
closed the gates so no water has flowed downstream in two weeks. It's going  to
be a hot dry summer unless we get a lot more rain. My dock is now usable and
Tuesday I placed our Chaparral on the float at the dock and cruising the lake
is  once more possible. Normally an inch of rain equates to a foot in rise on
the  lake, but the ground is so dry most of it is being absorbed and running
off into  the lakes and streams.

Rummy
**************Feeling the pinch at the grocery store?  Make meals for Under
$10. (http://food.aol.com/frugal-feasts?ncid=emlcntusfood00000002)